Thursday, November 16, 2017

Week 7 - One - Magical Mondays





Hello, my name is Kimmie Kay; I’m a Personal Holistic Healing Counselor/Coach. 
Healing: let me clarify, I cannot heal anyone, nor do I make any claims to have healed anyone.   

The title simply is a guide to explain what I am—I am a holistic healer who guides the human race to a better place.

Guidance is done through meditation, prayer, journeying, intuition, and other spiritual means.

This is a 52 week journey, using a standard deck of cards (go to www.KimmieKay.com to read about the deck of cards).  We are on Week 7.  I’d like you all to congratulate yourselves for being here, for taking the time for YOU.  Just 30 minutes to improve your life a little at a time each week.  Grateful for you all!

 “Working Together as a group is where the ‘real’ power is.”

Begin:
November 13th,
The card to carry with you with week is the 8 of Clubs (this will be our 4th Club in 7 weeks)  the letter on the front is “O”, I immediately thought Open, be open….but NOPE.  ONE is the Word, “be at ONE with yourself”

I sent out in text and posted, change your life in a Week!  If you knew you could fix ANY block you are suffering from, remove goal destroying behavior…and it could happen in One Week…would you do it?  

Most people won’t, because it’s easier to stay negative, it’s easier to give up, and frankly failure for most of the population is easier to stomach than success!  I am a PRIME Example.  Since we’ve started Magical Mondays, I’ve had to Dig Deep, uncover dirt I didn’t want to touch again, I’ve wanted to kill myself twice, I’ve tried to run away from my soul mate, avoided seeing people, on purpose not returning phone calls….OUCH!!!
Then why do I continue...before I get to that, let’s breath…..

Breathing Exercise before lesson (this method is the fastest way to become calm and centered):  IN for count of 7, HOLD for count of 7, OUT for count of 7, HOLD for count of 7. Repeat 3 x’s

Remember last week:  When you change a habit of thought you change the habit of action forever.  I AM ENOUGH

It has been difficult to open my Layers of YUCK for me to see, feel my heart swell up with so much emotion that I began to question my passion.  Not just my written goals, etc.  But my Real Passion, And, honestly, this is embarrassing to put myself “out there”, to be judged, etc.  But worst thing ever!!  Is the Judgement I have placed on MYSELF!  

I’m going to share with you all NOW, how to change your life for the better in a WEEK by becoming ONE with YOUSELF.

“Waking up to who you are requires letting go of who you imagine yourself to be.” ~Alan Watts
What does it really mean to be at ONE with yourself?
We’ve heard the statement “just be yourself” so much. It sounds like an amazing thing to do, and I have wished many times that I could just do that. What I’ve wondered, though, is what in the world does that mean?
Who are we when we are ONE with ourselves?
Our true self is who we really are when we let go of all of the stories, labels, and judgments that we have placed upon ourselves. It is who we naturally are without the masks and pretentiousness.
It is who we really are when we let fall to the floor the cloak of other people’s stuff that we have taken on.
Everything else that we claim to be when we say, “This is who I am!” is only a story.
This past 6 weeks has been a journey to understanding my real self. And, I’m thinking it’s done the same for you all. AND, this is how we become ONE with ourselves, ONE WEEK AT A TIME!!
Week 1 = Perfectionism
Week 2 = Unconditional Love
Week 3 = Underneath
Week 4 = Desire
Week 5 = Beginners Attitude
Week 6 = I AM ENOUGH
Week 7 = ONE with yourself (gold chain)
1. Get in touch with your inner child.
Children are just pure love and light. If you really want to get in touch with your inner child, become freer. Play, have fun, enjoy the moment, do cartwheels in the front yard. Dance like no one is watching.
2. Become more aware of your thoughts.
Become more aware of the quality of your thinking. Be aware of your thoughts, and that you are not Falling for your Victim Story!  Letting go of the old beliefs, and becoming more present can help in revealing your true nature.
3. Follow your intuition.
This is probably one of the most important factors in being yourself. FOLLOW YOUR GUT. Have respect for what your body is telling you—Listen!
 (Week 7, we did a 7 minute Meditation/Journey to really FEELING, walk them thru the exercise of really “Feeling….standing at the edge of a cliff (feel it), open door on an airplane, taste the lemon, safety on the ground, ”)

In closing:
Reminder, to take your 8 of Clubs card with you each day to be a magical reminder to remind you, “You are ONE with yourself” and absolutely LOVE the person you are becoming.  

10x’s in the Morning, 10x’s at night time:  I AM ENOUGH

Remember every day is a new beginning, have a Magical Week!

Please Visit:  www.KimmieKay.com for the script, forward it to anyone you think might like to be a part of Magical Mondays. (Or maybe they just need that one script to help them, you decide.)

Note:  FB page is up, YouTube, Instagram, Twitter, are set up as well—To date, have posted nothing…Apparently, I’ve felt I’m not good enough to write in the social world.
See you next Monday, ‘same time same rainbow channel’

No comments:

Post a Comment