Monday, November 6, 2017

Week 6 - Enough - Magic Mondays




Hello, my name is Kimmie Kay; I’m a Personal Holistic Healing Counselor/Coach. 
Healing: let me clarify, I cannot heal anyone, nor do I make any claims to have healed anyone.  The title simply is a guide to explain what I am—I am a holistic healer who guides the human race to a better place.

Guidance is done through meditation, prayer, journeying, intuition, and other spiritual means.

(Refer to www.KimmieKay.com , Magical Monday’s tab)

Magical Mondays
This is a 52 week journey, using a standard deck of cards (go to www.KimmieKay.com to read about the deck of cards).  We are on Week 6.  I’d like you all to congratulate yourselves for being here, for taking the time for YOU.  Just 30 minutes to improve your life a little at a time each week.  Grateful for you all!

 “Working Together as a group is where the ‘real’ power is.”

Begin:
November 6th,
Tonight is so special.  I have been studying Marisa Peer, the most sought after therapist in Britain.  Here in the USA she is the most sought after by celebrities and people who have NO hope, who have tried Everything!  She has invited outsiders to learn her methods, how could I say no?  I have been following her for years, asking myself, “how does she do that?”  If I only had her background….blah, blah, blah….Imagine the lives I could change!. 
Our card tonight, ironically, is the 3 of Clubs and the letter “I”!  Fantastic!! (after tonight you may tape the 3 of Clubs to your forehead….haha)

Tonight is the beginning of a basic journey with “Quick-Easy” Transformation that will last for the rest of your life!  With Three (3) words that will change your life—Forever!!
“I AM ENOUGH”

Not being enough is the #1 thing that people feel and what holds them back.  Have you ever said, “I’m just not enough.”  “I’m not good enough.”  I don’t have enough (fill in the blank).  All leading back to, “I’m Not Enough.”  But you ARE enough and I’m going to give you three things to do to change your Life Today!

Breathing Exercise before lesson (this method is the fastest way to become calm and centered):  IN for count of 7, HOLD for count of 7, OUT for count of 7, HOLD for count of 7. Repeat 3 x’s

Now!  I’m going to teach you how to take 3 Powerful Clubs (like in a game of golf), and with these clubs I’m going to teach you how to LIE, CHEAT & STEAL!!  Yes, you heard me right.  I’m going to teach you how to Lie to your mind, Cheat fear, Steal back the confidence you had as a child.

When we were born, we were perfect.  Everyone loved us and was there to take care of us, we loved being seen and held, we loved the attention, and they loved giving it to us.  All we had to do was let out a little whimper or a cry and someone was there to take care of us.  We ate as much as we needed and were satisfied…then something happened!

First step to creating who you are becoming:  

Stop Talking down to yourself with negative criticism!  Could you imagine talking to your best friend like you talk to yourself?  You look into the mirror, darn I’m looking old; this dress looks like crap on me; Ugh! I am such an idiot I forgot my phone!  If you said those things to your friend, “You are looking old; that dress looks like crap on you; really, you idiot, you forgot your phone?  She wouldn’t be your friend very long.  Your mind, screens out, to a certain degree, the criticism from others. 

What you say to yourself, the most important words it hears and hangs onto are the words it hears from itself.  But you have great power to change them.  Don’t call yourself an idiot, or put yourself down.  Be kind and gentle to yourself.  Like yourself, treat yourself like you’d treat your best friend.  

Be your best friend.  (Miguel Ruiz, “The Four Agreements”, First agreement, Be impeccable with your word, speak positively to yourself about yourself)
Fake it till you make it, “Lie to your Mind”

Your body matches your thinking.  Whatever you are thinking, your body will become that way.  What you say, becomes what you are today.  (If you aren’t happy with who you are today, reflect back on what you’ve said to yourself to get here. Then let it Go!)

Exercise:  write down, make note every time you talk down to yourself.  Each time you do it, simply say, “I made a mistake.  It’s OK to make mistakes, I won’t do it again.”  And give yourself a free pass.  It’s OK, be aware and do it less and less.

Second Step:  Don’t let criticism in.  (Miguel Ruiz, “the Four Agreements”, Second Agreement, What others do isn’t about you! ) If someone criticizes you say, “thank you for sharing that with me”, but don’t Let It In.  Or if they are Really mean, say, “you must be having a really bad day to say something like that to me”.  Simply, Don’t accept it.  See if you try to give me a gift and I don’t accept it, then who has the gift?  I do.  You don’t have to accept it.  Say, “thank you for sharing, I don’t agree with you.”

Here’s another saying, “What others think about you is none of your business!”
This isn’t easy, it’s fearful to stand up to others, “Cheat Fear”, and don’t let criticism in.

Third Step:  write on your mirror, your hand, your phone, in your car:  “I AM ENOUGH”. Say it:  10x’s in the morning and 10x’s at night.

This will “Steal back, your confidence you had as a child.”

When you change a habit of thought you change the habit of action forever.

(We did not do this in week 6.  You can do a 10 minute Meditation/Journey on your own and repeat over n over, “I am Enough”)

In closing:
Reminder, to take your 3 of Clubs card with you each day to be a magical reminder to remind you, “You Are Enough” and absolutely LOVE the person you are becoming. 
10x’s in the Morning, 10x’s at night time:  I AM ENOUGH

Remember every day is a new beginning, have a Magical Week!

Please Visit:  www.KimmieKay.com for the script, forward it to anyone you think might like to be a part of Magical Mondays. (Or maybe they just need that one script to help them, you decide.)

Note:  FB page is up, YouTube, Instagram, Twitter, are set up as well—To date, have posted nothing…Apparently, I’ve felt I’m not good enough to write in the social world.
See you next Monday, ‘same time same rainbow channel’

No comments:

Post a Comment