Monday, October 30, 2017

Week 5 - Beginner's Attitude- Magical Mondays




Hello, my name is Kimmie Kay; I’m a Personal Holistic Healing Counselor/Coach. 

Healing: let me clarify, I cannot heal anyone, nor do I make any claims to have healed anyone.  The title simply is a guide to explain what I am—I am a holistic healer who guides the human race to a better place.

Guidance is done through meditation, prayer, journeying, intuition, and other spiritual means.

(Refer to www.KimmieKay.com , Magical Monday’s tab)

Magical Mondays

This is a 52 week journey, using a standard deck of cards (go to www.KimmieKay.com to read about the deck of cards).  We are on Week 5.  I’d like you all to congratulate yourselves for being here, for taking the time for YOU.  Just 30 minutes to improve your life a little at a time each week.  Grateful for you all!

 “Working Together as a group is where the ‘real’ power is.”

Begin:

October 30th, I began meditating and on my journey, the 2 of Hearts kept appearing. So I pulled the 2 of Hearts and it had the letter “B”.  “B” = Beginners Attitude.  How wonderfully beautiful! 

Last week was about desire.  I’m not sure about all of you, but I thought desire was going to be easy.  It was fun, but I began asking myself what my #1 desire was?  I let my subconscious marinate on the question, (what was it?), I asked several times in meditation.  My #1 desire showed up!  My deepest desire is, NOT to be, who I’ve been. NOT to repeat my past.”  This is my deepest desire. It is interesting when we sit quietly, meditate and ask for guidance (and really want it), signs start showing up everywhere!  When we pay attention and actually listen—our lives are transformed positively. With all that being said, last week’s journey for me, transitions perfectly into this week.

I’m so excited to have been shown the 2 of Hearts for tonight and am excited to share the Beginners Attitude. It’s time to Begin again and Believe in who you are becoming!

Breathing Exercise before lesson (this method is the fastest way to become calm and centered):  IN for count of 7, HOLD for count of 7, OUT for count of 7, HOLD for count of 7. Repeat 3 x’s

Beginners Attitude – What does it mean to have a beginner’s attitude?  It simply means to see things, experience things, for the First Time.  You might say, how?  Let’s take brushing our teeth for an example, how could you have a Beginners Attitude when brushing your teeth?  Simple, see the toothbrush for the first time, really look at it, feel it in your hand.  View the toothpaste the same way, really feel it, smell it.  As you brush your teeth, feel every tooth getting brushed and treated with love, every brush stroke; cleaner, and cleaner.  Spit into the sink, like it’s the first time you have ever been able to do that, wash it down the drain, watch it disappear. “Be present.” Remember, like it’s your first time.

Life, Isn’t about changing who you are…
…It’s about creating who you are becoming!  Sam Ovens; self made millionaire, age 27

Tips on how to practice having a Beginners Attitude: 

Morning, Noon, and Night – treat your food and beverage intake like you are enjoying it for the first time, savor it; kiss/hug your kids and/or your spouse like you haven’t seen them in months; drive your car like it’s the first time you’ve ever driven it, admire it, really hear the engine; wherever you have a trash can, ‘move it’.  Guaranteed it’s been in the same spot for years; take a different way to work, the gym, grocery store, etc.; look at the scenery like you are seeing it for the first time.

If you’ve ever seen the movie with Adam Sandler and Drew Barrymore, “50 First Dates”, Beginners Attitude is like that!

Two (2) of Hearts:
We have TWO (2) Hearts!! One (1) is our Past and one (1) is our Now & Future.  Who you were in the yesterday, isn’t who you are today.  Who you were an hour ago, isn’t who you are this hour.  We begin again all day, every day! We awake; it’s a new day, a new moment, constantly changing and evolving.  Having a Beginners Attitude, just makes sense, it’s all brand new minute to minute.  This is the purest truth.  Now, I challenge you to take this challenge—write down the life you want, everything just the way you want it, what does that look like?  If you could have whatever your imagination could think of, what would you have? 

Sounds so simple!  Well, if it were really that easy, all our lives would be amazingly perfect and everything would just fall in line.  I’ve been trying to write my ‘future me’ for more than ten years. What have I done, to make it possible NOW?  Honestly, it’s been the week-to-week lessons; it’s been carrying the cards and reminding me of what I’m working on for the week.  See, it’s easy to chip away at self improvement a little at a time, and with a focus each week—it’s moving mountains for me.  It is my hope, that it is doing the same for all of you.  (If it is, please leave me a comment, email me, or text me.  Thank You!)

The Beginners Attitude is like having a “Do-Over” card. 

Ask yourself, “What is in it for me to suffocate my now, my future, with my past?”  This morning, I asked a good friend of mine to ask herself the very same question, her answer surprised me.  She said, “Because I’m addicted to it.”  She knocked my socks off with her honesty.  How many of us feel the same way?  Addicted to negativity and feeling sorry for ourselves because of ‘what happened to us in the past’. I shared with her what I shared with you all last night:

(Here is what I wrote on my mirror in my room) 

To the ‘past me’, “Thank you for all the lessons you have taught me.  I am so grateful for you, I honor you, I NOW release you.

(Then I wrote my new self a letter, on the same mirror)

Present Kim, It is up to you to take all you’ve learned and experienced, especially that of what DID NOT work…Hold Kimmie’s hand as she creates the future.  Lift her up, support her, love her unconditionally, encourage her stars to sparkle, allow her to be the starfish that gets saved in the story, tell her daily, “Kimmie the pages are blank, you have complete freedom to create the person you are becoming.  Blessings!  Let me know how the future is.”  Love, the Past Kim

With the Beginners Attitude and understanding you have 2 Hearts—You can have gratitude and Love towards your past heart, and create the person you want to become with your Now heart.

Get a brand new journal, notebook, etc. write your new story, write it in present tense as if you already are there, it will surprise you what happens next. 

 “Keep taking life one step at a time!”

(10 minute Guided Meditation/Journey like this is your first time.  Create a Happy Place! A place where you can go to start over when you mess up, when you accidently bring the past forward with you.)

In closing:
Reminder, to take your 2 of hearts card with you each day to be a magical reminder to recognize ways you may be can work towards living With a Beginners Attitude and creating the person you are becoming.  Honor your past heart, but Leave it in your past.  Grab your now and future Heart and start creating your story.  Remember every day is a new beginning, have a Magical Week!

Please Visit:  www.KimmieKay.com for the script, forward it to anyone you think might like to be a part of Magical Mondays. (Or maybe they just need that one script to help them, you decide.)

Note:  FB page is up, YouTube, Instagram, Twitter, are set up as well.  “Now, I have to write that into the Person I am Becoming!!”

See you next Monday, ‘same time same rainbow channel’

Reviews:

 “Another, great conference call!”  Jenny, Vancouver, WA

“I would have commented after the call except I had a group of screaming kids with me.  So, it was definitely wonderful and I will certainly find a much more Zen place to enjoy magic Monday next week.”  Ashley, Hawaiian Islands, www.sensimag.com

No comments:

Post a Comment