Monday, October 23, 2017

Week 4 - Desire - Magical Mondays




Hello, my name is Kimmie Kay; I’m a Personal Healing Counselor/Coach. 

Healing: let me clarify, I cannot heal anyone, nor do I make any claims to have healed anyone.  The title simply is a guide to explain what I am—I am a healer who guides the human race to a better place.

Guidance is done through meditation, prayer, journeying, intuition, and other spiritual means.


Magical Mondays
Magical Mondays, is a short 30 minutes of ‘magical’, Rainbow Bubbles.  You will leave this call with a tangible tool to carry with you through-out the week.  It is a secret for you to have, it is your ammo for the week, a small reminder to be ‘a little better’.

Before I give you the magic this week, let me start by saying; again, thank you all for being here.  There is power in numbers and coming together.

This is a 52 week journey, using a standard deck of cards (go to www.KimmieKay.com to read about the deck of cards).  We are on Week 4.  I’d like you all to congratulate yourselves for being here, for taking the time for YOU.  Just 30 minutes to improve your life a little at a time each week.  Grateful for you all!

 “Working Together as a group is where the ‘real’ power is.”

Begin:
October 23rd, I pulled a card with the letter “D”. The letter “D” is the 4th letter of the alphabet; ironically it’s our 4th week.  During my journeying/meditation, I was given the word, DESIRE.  Oddly, Zues and Archangel Michael showed up—you’ll see how they fit in with Desire shortly.  And your Magic Card attached is the Ten (10) of Clubs.
Relaxing before the message is delivered will open your mind and heart.
 Breathing Exercise before lesson (this method is the fastest way to become calm and centered):  IN for count of 7, HOLD for count of 7, OUT for count of 7, HOLD for count of 7. Repeat 3 x’s

Desire – ask yourself, “What is it that you really truly Desire in your life?”  “What is your heart of hearts desire?” “Meaning, your joy, inspiration, things you love, things that come with that “wow” that was awesome.”  The heart wants what the heart wants!!  We are the Rulers of our Desires as Zeus and Archangel Michael were Rules of their worlds. 

If you do not know what your Desires are, write a ‘bucket list’.  Have fun with it, but make sure you write it down!  Something magical happens when you write stuff down. By the end of writing your ‘bucket list’ you’ll have a good grasp on what your Desires are.

An important message delivered to me through my journey meditation for me to share:  It’s time to allow yourself the notion that all things are possible and that you deserve to have all your desires/dreams come true.  Be the best you can be!  BTW--Simply thinking about your desires will not make them a reality as quickly as going out and taking action to make it happen.  Make a plan, keep working towards it and let Nothing get in your way.  Perseverance, Desire and action are what is called for. 

Four biblically = the number 4 derives its meaning from creation. On the fourth day of what is called 'creation week' God completed the material universe. On this day he brought into existence our sun, the moon, and all the stars (Genesis 1:14 - 19). Their purpose was not only to give off light, but also to divide the day from the night on earth, thus becoming a basic demarcation of time. They were also made to be a type of signal that would mark off the days, years and seasons. Angel Number 4 = four elements of Air, Fire, Water and Earth and the four sacred directions of North, South, East and West.
Meaning of 10---10 Commandments, 10 Virgins, 10 Lepers, 10 Talents…the Modern day 10 is usually the highest score on surveys.  Ten (10) is a commonly used measurement of pain and/or pleasure, 10 being the highest and 1 being the lowest.   (Note: Go Daddy will only let us post 10 Blogs at a time!) 

Rate where you are on the Desire scale today, ten (10) being the highest; example, “I am living everything I Desire, I am full and can’t even imagine what more I could want, I would change Nothing” (that’s a 10!) An example of a one (1); “I have nothing I Desire, can’t see, touch, smell, anything I Desire in my life right now. If I could, I would change everything.”

1------------2------------3------------4------------5------------6------------7------------8-------------9------------10
I would change everything!                                                                                I would change nothing!

Those of you at a “10”, CONGRATULATIONS!!!! (Now throw a party and invite all of us.)
My assumption would be, most of us are a 4-6, and possibly lower.  “What’s keeping most of us from living a “10” on the Desire scale”?  Number 1 reason = F.E.A.R., False, Evidence, Appearing, Real.  We are simply afraid, which leads to self-sabotage, etc.  Use this week’s magic, hold your 10 of Clubs card to remind you, you deserve your Desires and then do the scale at the end of the week, and hopefully raise your score.

“Keep taking life one step at a time!”

(10 minute Guided Meditation/Journey on a cloud through a meadow of Desires)

In closing:
Reminder, to take your 10 of clubs card with you each day to be a magical reminder to recognize ways you may be can work towards living in the NOW of your DESIRES.  Whatever it means to you, carry the card and have a Magical Week!

Remember to Visit:  www.KimmieKay.com for the script and tell anyone you think might like to be a part of Magical Mondays.

Note:  We will have the FB page up, YouTube, Instagram, Twitter, SnapChat, etc.
See you next Monday, ‘same time same rainbow channel’

Reviews:
Q. “Is there a spot for people’s comments?”  Neal, Kailua, HI
A. “Yes, on the website, www.KimmieKay.com under the Magical Mondays tab in the transcripts


“You rock girl, thank you for setting me up for the week!”  Paris, North Shore, HI

No comments:

Post a Comment