Saturday, October 7, 2017

Week 1 - Perfectionism - Magical Mondays





Hello, my name is Kimmie Kay; I’m a Personal Healing Counselor/Coach. 

Healing: let me clarify, I cannot heal anyone, nor do I make any claims to have healed anyone.  The title simply is a guide to explain what I am—I am a healer who guides the human race to a better place.

Guidance is done through meditation, prayer, journeying, intuition, and other spiritual means.

My credentials:  (most recent to the past)
September 2017 – Shaman Certification with Sandra Ingreman
June 2017 – Munay Ki Rights with Saskia Roell
1998-2010 – Human Behavioral Science/Counseling/Coaching
·       Administering Personality/Character Assessments (seven assessments per person)
·       Programs, taught during a normal school year:  Kids in Business (including summer camp), Teens on the Go, Young adults, and the Success Masters course
·       Public Speaker, main subject is Self Improvement

1977 – Known since I was 11 that I was “special/gifted/weird”

On-going studies:  Prayer, Meditation variations, Aroma & Sound therapy, Angel therapy, Spirit animals, Ancestors, Numerology, Color therapy, Past Lives, Power stones.

I have been called a healer, a mystic, a psychic; overall, a comment I’ve heard more than once, “How do you know that?”  The answer, “I don’t know—I just listen to the messages I am given.”  I have channeled messages to people whose lives changed that very moment, don’t ever ask me what I said—It wasn’t me! I am open to the Devine and am willing to be used for the good and betterment to those around me.

The most important credential—I am a Mom to the most amazing 3 people I know! (& a G’ma)

Magical Monday

Magical Monday’s started because I need them!  (Honestly, this is how all my programs started, because I needed them, or my kids needed them.)

Magical Monday’s is just that, ‘magical’, full of Rainbow Bubbles.  You will leave the call with a tangible tool to carry with you through-out the week, to be the magical secret you have, your ammo for the week, a small reminder to be ‘a little better’.

Before I give you the magical lesson this week, let me start by saying; again, thank you all for being here.  This is the beginning of a 52 week journey.  Why 52 weeks?  Because, there are 52 cards in a deck of cards!  My spirit guides gave me a vision well over a year ago to do a motivational/inspirational teaching using a deck of cards. 

Of course, I thought Tarot cards right off the bat…but it didn’t resonate.  So, I asked again.  “Playing Cards” Oh!  Ok.  It does fit in with my elementary thinking.  And, here we are.  A blessing that is simple, it’s something most everyone has around the house, I am extremely blessed that my guides gave this idea to me, now I honor their vision and give it to you.

Blessing and Preparing the Deck

After creating a sacred space (anyone who wants to know how to create a sacred space contact me individually) I took a regular deck of cards, took out the jokers, prayed over them, and then did a prosperity mantra over the deck shuffling it 108 times with each vocal mantra. (Neal helped me with this, it’s more powerful with other spiritual people involved.)

I placed the deck face down and wrote the alphabet on them twice (26 letters in the alphabet 26+26=52).  We will be using this deck, a card a week.  I will pull the card, meditate and journey to get the message from beyond our comprehension for the word or sentence that starts with the letter I pulled.  I will deliver the message that is given to me to you. Simply Magical!

“Working Together as a group is where the ‘real’ power is.”

Begin
October 2nd, I pulled a card with the letter “P”.  Immediately, I thought ‘passion’, what a perfect way to start this expedition.  During my journeying/meditation, I was corrected.  “Perfectionism” was the word and the message to deliver.  I then turned over the card with the “P” in the top left corner, the King of Diamonds, very fitting.

Breathing Exercise before lesson (this method is the fastest way to become calm and centered):  IN for count of 7, HOLD for count of 7, OUT for count of 7, HOLD for count of 7. Repeat 3 x’s

Perfectionism – ask yourself, “What are you trying to make perfect in your life?”  “What system/way of doing are you hanging on so tightly to, that might be time to let loose?”  “Is there anything you could delegate to someone else?” “Are you trying to be someone you really aren’t?”

The questions above may trigger some deeper issues, this is good, you’ve got all week to work magic on them!

The King in general, is the 13th card of a suit.  Thirteen has many meanings, as an Angel Number, it means Divine feminine energy that supports you in tuning into your power magic and frequency available to you now.  This is a good balance to the masculinity the King holds, ruler of his Kingdom. 

The letter “P” is the 16th letter of the alphabet, sixteen biblically = LOVE.  I found a 16 card on Google that read like this, “16, wanting to be someone else is a waste of your time.”

Positively, the King of Diamonds, endowed with wisdom and power. ... As a Kings' Card, they are born into power and must naturally equip themselves as rulers. If that power means money, then it must be in such abundance that no one can outstrip them or outdo them.
Kings are the ones who are making the laws to themselves and others. (Possibly Perfectionism???)

Each suit represents one of our stages of life. Diamonds correspond with adulthood, career and money-making years, the Fall season and the element Water. Diamonds stand for the Power of values, material wealth. Symbolically, Diamonds are like a jewel, a stone that allows the light to pass through with practically with no loss. You can say Diamonds stand for the money, but actually they stand for Values. It includes all spectrums of human values including spiritual worth.

“Keep taking life one step at a time!”

( 5 minute Guided Meditation complete with a Rainbow Bubble)

In closing:
Reminder, to take your King of Diamond card with you each day to be a magical reminder to recognize ways you may be practicing perfectionism and to “let go” of things you might be holding on to tight.  Maybe it means to identify the ways you could possibly delegate?  Whatever it means to you, carry the card and have a Magical Week!
Visit:  www.KimmieKay.com/magical-mondays  for the script.

See you next Monday, ‘same time same bat channel’.

Reviews:
“It’s like having my own private Deepak Chopra! Thank you n have a great week.”
Lee, Chicago, IL

“I thought it was excellent how it flowed; I barely realized it had been 30 minutes.  Thank you.”  Neal, Kailua, HI

“Thank you for the breathing reminder!”  Joyce, Camas, WA


“Couldn’t share tonight, to emotional, it got me thinking more about me...but, very professional. Thank you.”  Debi, Vancouver, WA

No comments:

Post a Comment