Monday, October 9, 2017

Week 2 - Unconditional Love - Magical Mondays


Hello, my name is Kimmie Kay; I’m a Personal Healing Counselor/Coach. 

Magical Monday

Magical Monday’s is just that, ‘magical’, full of Rainbow Bubbles.  You will leave the call with a tangible tool to carry with you through-out the week, to be the magical secret you have, your ammo for the week, a small reminder to be ‘a little better’.

“Working Together as a group is where the ‘real’ power is.”

Begin

October 9th, I pulled a card with the letter “U”.  Oh, this is great, I thought!  Understanding.  Again, my guides had a different message for you all.  During my journeying/meditation, I was guided to “Unconditional Love”, and not unconditional love for those around you, but Unconditional Love for Yourself.  (I had a pit in my stomach and a fear, “How am I going to deliver this message? What! Unconditional Love for myself.”) 

Here’s the message from a humbled teacher…
Breathing Exercise before lesson (this method is the fastest way to become calm and centered):  IN for count of 7, HOLD for count of 7, OUT for count of 7, HOLD for count of 7. Repeat 3 x’s

Unconditional Love – ask yourself, “Where might I be feeling harsh towards myself? Ashamed? Guilty? Angry for past mistakes? Yucky for behavior?” Maybe there is a space in your life where you are not telling the complete truth, to yourself, or a loved one because you don’t want to hurt your/their feelings?

The questions above may trigger some deeper issues, this is good, and you’ve got all week to work magic on them!

Short Exercise:  Take a deep breath.  Now.  REALLY FEEL the shame, anger, guilt, yuck, DEEPLY, deeper than you think you can feel.  Now, notice where the sensations* are on your body. Acknowledge them.  Say, “I feel you (shame, anger…), in my (arm, stomach….).  I now send you Unconditional Love.  Imagine a beam of light going to the sensation and breaking it into a million particles as it is released from you. 

Repeat this exercise 2-3 more times, or until the sensations are gone.  I recommend you do this during the week when you know you are NOT loving yourself, or maybe each time you are reminded when you see your Jack of Spades card. (It only has to take a few seconds.)
(*Note:  It might be painful sensations, tingling, and it might be completely different. Simply pay attention to where the sensation is and acknowledge it.)

The Jack of Spades, the eleventh(11th) card, is an interesting card and matches wonderfully with the message of Unconditional Love for Self.  It represents, “Experience Life” is the cards power message; however, it carries a spiritual intelligence, “Inherent within, you can overcome any obstacle in your spiritual journey.”  The card also represents challenge, a challenge to operate with integrity and honesty.  (Which I find interesting, for me personally, I find it a challenge to operate this way within my mind, my heart, when I present myself, entertain the idea that I could actually have Unconditional Love for myself!)

Moving on, the eleven (11) has many meanings:
·        Angel Number, it means:  Vision, Balance, Invention, Fulfillment, Higher ideals, A power number. 
·        The bible says the number eleven = Disorder, Chaos, Judgment, irresponsibility, Imperfection. (This probably represents how most of us ‘actually’ Love ourselves?)
·        The number eleven is thought of as a "master" number in numerology because it is a double digit of the same number. When this occurs - the vibrational frequency of the prime number doubles in power. Meaning, the attributes of the Number One are doubled.  Therefore, the very basic and primary understanding of the Number One is that of new beginnings and purity. When we see this digit doubled as with the eleven - then these attributes double in strength.  (This is great, I thought, because we are going to need the double strength to practice Unconditional Love this week!)

The letter “U” is the 21st letter of the alphabet, twenty-one biblically = wickedness of rebellion and sin. (Many of us will rebel against Unconditionally Loving ourselves; and that might be considered a sin. Lol)  I found a 21 amongst the Angels means, “a message to be aware of your thoughts as they are manifesting your ideas and beliefs into reality”. (Hmmm)
(For those of you not on the call, I will gladly walk through the exercise and the meditation with you privately, call me or send me an email message, and we can schedule.  Please set aside 15-20 minutes for the session.)

 (10 minute Guided Meditation complete with a Rainbow Bubble)

In Closing

Take your Jack of Spades card with you each day to be a magical reminder to recognize ways you can show yourself Unconditional Love.  Practice the exercise of Really Feeling the ways you are NOT sharing love within yourself, acknowledge where the sensation is, and blast it apart with a beam of light full of Unconditional Love.  TELL the sensation you are sending it Unconditional Love!  Lather, Rinse, Repeat. Have a Magical Week!

Visit:  www.KimmieKay.com for the script.

“When you Love yourself, you master your emotions = True Freedom.” Sean Stephenson

See you next Monday, ‘same time same bat channel’

Reviews:

As you have read above, Monday night, October 9th, was pretty intense!  Showing Unconditional Love towards yourself is not the easiest tool-in-the-shed. (If we all Mastered this—awe—how the world would be different.)   When I asked for participation after the meditation…there was silence.

A day later, a couple of you asked when the script would be available because you missed the call, thank you!   


“Missed last nite and lost out on a pearl. When will the transcript be posted?”  Debi, Vancouver, WA

No comments:

Post a Comment