Monday, October 16, 2017

Week 3 - Underneath - Magical Mondays





Hello, my name is Kimmie Kay; I’m a Personal Healing Counselor/Coach. 

Magical Monday

Magical Monday’s is just that, ‘magical’, full of Rainbow Bubbles.  You will leave the call with a tangible tool to carry with you through-out the week, to be the magical secret you have, your ammo for the week, a small reminder to be ‘a little better’.

Begin:

October 16th, I pulled a card with the letter “U” (just like last week).  Ok?  Interesting, as I began my meditation on the lesson I was to deliver to all of you, I was skeptical, how did I get two “U’s” in a row?  The first one was a whammy and I didn’t know what was coming. 

During my prayer journey, I was brought to a rock bridge with a small stream below. There was a house on the other side of the bridge, I had been there before, to speak with my grandparents. I went inside, as I entered I knew I wasn’t there to talk with them, I immediately looked for a fire to gather around, that wasn’t’ working, either.  I noticed a gentleman had been holding the door open the entire time.  So, I figured I must go back outside. I went back to the middle of the rock bridge, looked down and saw my reflection, then I promptly fell in!  As I was falling, I heard—look at what is Underneath! 

This week, we’ve got to pull back the layers and look to see what is Underneath. 
Like the Movie Shrek, and his analogy regarding ogres and onions.

Fun snippet

Shrek: For your information, there's a lot more to ogres than people think.
Donkey: Example?
Shrek: Example? Okay, er... ogres... are... like onions.
Donkey[sniffs onion] They stink?
Shrek: Yes...NO!
Donkey: Or they make you cry.
Shrek: No!
Donkey: Oh, you leave them out in the sun and they turn brown and start sproutin' little white hairs.
Shrek: NO! LAYERS! Onions have layers. OGRES have layers. Onions have layers... you get it. We both have layers.


Here’s the message from a humbled teacher…

Breathing Exercise before lesson (this method is the fastest way to become calm and centered):  IN for count of 7, HOLD for count of 7, OUT for count of 7, HOLD for count of 7. Repeat 3 x’s

Ask yourself, “What layers might you need to pull back and take a look?” “What might you be hiding from?” 

After this call, I would suggest a good look in the mirror and ask yourself to be truthful with yourself…What are you hiding behind? 

For me, I personally have been hiding behind my weight—because if I lost all the weight I wanted, I’d have to be in front of a camera, online, etc. I would have NO Excuses NOT to move forward. For years I’ve been using being overweight as an excuse to not complete my mission, my journey.

U = the 21st letter of the alphabet

21 – this week, I was lead to the meaning of 21. Twenty-one is energy that is optimistic, so optimistic and enthusiastic that it intends to inspire people.
21 is inspirational, creative with self expression and cherishes relationships

The #3 kept popping up = hmmm, 2+1=3

Your magic card this week is the Nine of Spades, 3x3x3 = 9

9’s = universal love, eternity, faith, the concept of karma, service to humanity, spiritual enlightenment and awakening, leadership, the ability to see clearly.  9’s purpose is to serve humanity to make the world a better place.

Back to the meaning of “3”…Which is interesting….did you know

The Meaning of Numbers: The Number 3
The number 3 is used 467 times in the Bible. It pictures completeness, though to a lesser degree than 7. The meaning of this number derives from the fact that it is the first of four spiritually perfect numerals (the others being 7, 10 and 12). The 3 righteous patriarchs before the flood were Abel, Enoch and Noah. After the deluge there was the righteous "fathers" Abraham, Isaac and Jacob (later renamed Israel).
There are 27 books in the New Testament, which is 3x3x3, or completeness to the third power.
Jesus prayed three times in the Garden of Gethsemane before His arrest. He was placed on the cross at the 3rd hour of the day (9 a.m.) and died at the 9th hour (3 p.m.). There were 3 hours of darkness that covered the land while Jesus was suffering on the cross from the 6th hour to the 9th hour. Three is the number of resurrection. Christ was dead for three full days and three full nights, a total of 72 hours, before being resurrected on Saturday, April 8, just before sunset.
Appearances of the number three
There were only three individuals who witnessed Jesus' transfiguration on Mount Hermon. Those who saw Jesus' glory on the mount were John, Peter and James.
The apostle Paul was an exceptionally well educated person. In three different occasions he quotes directly from Greek poets (Acts 17:28, 1Corinthians 15:33 and Titus 1:12). He also was privileged to visit the location of God's throne, which is in the third heaven (2Corinthians 12:2 - 4).
Nine of Clubs brings to this lifetime unique perspectives and the ability to persevere to see them through. Maintaining a positive outlook is foundational to the success of any endeavor, particularly when it appears that the outcome it is out of one’s hands. The essence of this Clubs card is the power of positive thinking coupled with the energy of completions, which a Nine represents numerologically.
The challenge for Nine of Clubs people is to let go with grace and gratitude. Knowing that there’s more to this life than what we see and experience, the Nine of Clubs needs to access their innate spiritual wisdom to see them through and not fall to the lower vibration of apathy or self-pity. They have a lot of power and knowledge at their disposal and it’s their job to make the most of it.
Q. What are some area’s in your life you need to LET GO? 
 (For those of you not on the call, I will gladly walk through the exercise and the meditation with you privately, call me or send me an email message, and we can schedule.  Please set aside 15-20 minutes for the session.)

 (10 minute Guided Meditation complete with a Rainbow Bubble)

In closing:

Take your Nine of Clubs card with you each day to be a magical reminder to recognize ways you can ask yourself what is Underneath.  Practice talking to yourself in the mirror, requesting the truth of what be holding you back from living the life you want to live. Be completely honest with yourself, let the answers come to you, no matter how odd they may sound or be, accept and send yourself love. Have a Magical Week!

Visit:  www.KimmieKay.com for the script

“When you Love yourself, you master your emotions = True Freedom.” Sean Stephenson
See you next Monday, ‘same time same bat channel’

Reviews:
 “I’m not real good at the meditation part yet, but when I see the card during the week, it brings me back to the meditation and I reflect on the lesson.  I’ll keep getting better.”  Neal, Kailua, HI

“That was great!!! I’m sorry I didn’t talk, it’s a struggle to talk on the phone still, but I’ll work on it and try next week.  That will be my underneath reflection and goal.

Thanks so much for sharing your underneath item and what’s been stopping you!  It makes me sad to know you feel that way.  You are so loved and I don’t believe weight matters.  I tried so hard for years to be thin.  I walked hours each week so I could fit into my size 6 jeans.  Then I got sick and being thin was a huge hindrance for me.  It made my neck movements difficult because I didn’t have enough fat (double chin) to give myself the flexibility.  Being thin was AWFUL when going through chemo as I couldn’t lose any weight or, if I did, I would have been forced to get a feeding tube.  And, even more importantly, I look back at the hours spent walking and realize that was time I could have been playing soccer with Marley or time I could have been hugging on Ellie.  It wasn’t worth it when I had what made me happy right in front of me.
Size doesn’t matter.  Being loved and recognizing your good enough is what matters.
I love you, Aunt Kim.”  (my niece) Stephanie, Galena, OH

Stephanie is an inspiration to many; she has recently kicked cancer in the ass!  She is one of my heroes!  Please visit her website, www.StephanieStrong.com, and read her story.

No comments:

Post a Comment