Thursday, January 11, 2018

Week 14 - Balanced Abundance - Magical Mondays





Hello, my name is Kimmie Kay; I’m a Personal Holistic Healing Counselor/Coach. 
Healing: let me clarify, I cannot heal anyone, nor do I make any claims to have healed anyone.  The title simply is a guide to explain what I am—I am a holistic healer who guides the human race to a better place.
Guidance is done through meditation, prayer, journeying, intuition, and other spiritual means.
(Refer to www.KimmieKay.com , Magical Monday’s tab)
Magical Mondays
This is a 52 week journey, using a standard deck of cards (go to www.KimmieKay.com to read about the deck of cards).  We are on Week 14.  I’d like you all to congratulate yourselves for being here, for taking the time for YOU.  Just 30 minutes to improve your life a little at a time each week.  Grateful for you all!
 “Working Together as a group is where the ‘real’ power is.”
Begin:
January 1, 2018
The card to carry with you with week is the 4 of Hearts; Week 14 the letter on the front is “F”
To start the year off right, the message is:  Balanced Abundance (see chart below)
The four quadrants are designed for you to give a focused amount of your time each day, even if you only give 5 minutes!  Set a timer to work on each. 

When we think of abundance, most common thought is money and things.  However, we all desire an abundance of time.  Silly thing is, we have an abundance of time to accomplish anything our hearts desire, when we want it bad enough.  When we squander our time, it seems we don’t have ‘enough’ of it.  My gift to you is, simplicity, focus on each quadrant a little at a time until you create a habit of balance.

We are so blessed this week; the number four (4) is believed to send support and stability.  Makes sense, most tables have four legs, most vehicles cars have four wheels, etc.  Week 14, the number 14 carries a message to stay focused, use positive affirmations, set intentions, and enjoy manifesting.  Dang!  Great start to a new year.

Balanced Abundance, in my mind, I believe that having a balanced life brings us joy and aids in our journey of complete self love; hence, the rectangle in the chart.  The ultimate goal in life is to love ourselves so much that nothing and no one can hurt our hearts or damage our souls.  It is a lifelong pursuit!  We get messed up in our childhood and adolescences, and then spend the rest of our adult life trying to FIX ourselves.  (Tis what it is?)  

Remember to be grateful and thankful for each and every quadrant; example, “I am so grateful and thankful that I make (do not use the word ‘take’) the time to _____________________, (fill in the blank: exercise, make a call, meditate, save money, etc.)

Quadrant One – Family/Friends:  (includes, community and social life) how do you take time for ALL these activities, geez, didn’t we just go through the holidays with family, friends, and acquaintances?  Yes, we did, and frankly it was exhausting.  We can’t keep up that social schedule all year, we’d get nothing else done.  But you can make a phone call, send a text, an email, and/or do something old-fashioned, send a card/letter in the mail.  If you want to get someone’s attention, do the later.

Quadrant Two – Faith: (includes, spirituality, meditation, prayer, silence, Qi Gong practice, etc.) Please understand, this quadrant can be done all day.  At a stop light, in the bathroom; shoot, my son spends so much time in the bathroom when it’s time for #2, he could do a complete chakra clearing.  Maybe some of you can do the same?  

Quadrant Three – Fitness: (includes, health, wellness, relaxation, etc.)  This is almost the first new year’s resolution for most.  Comes up every year and usually nothing has changed from last year, why?, because your habits haven’t changed.  Habits take repetition to break, usually a consecutive forty (40) times.  Do a little each day, I guarantee you, at the end of the year, you will be better. Here is a simple tip for eating better; I read this in a book, “Would you put a donut in the gas tank of your car? Then why do you put it into your body?”  

Quadrant Four – Finances: (includes, saving money, job, business, etc.) I think this is the second New Year’s resolution, at the end of every year; people look at their bank accounts and wonder why they haven’t saved more money.  Here is a simple tip to saving more money.  When you buy something using cash, save the change in a piggy-bank or an envelope; and, when you are about to arrive in a drive-thru to order a coffee or a dessert (stop), do not do it!  Instead, take that money you would have spent and put it into your desired savings apparitions at your home.  I have done this many times in my life, one year, I saved almost $500!

(I’ve been so excited these minutes, I forgot to breath and we are almost at the end.)

Let’s breath…..
Breathing Exercise before lesson (this method is the fastest way to become calm and centered):  IN for count of 7, HOLD for count of 7, OUT for count of 7, HOLD for count of 7. Repeat 3 x’s

 (Week 14, Meditation/Journey was a quick relaxation to remove any negative in our bodies and focused on bringing the positive in.  It was about 5 minutes long, to prove a point, relaxation and meditation doesn’t have to be 30 minutes.  You can do it anywhere, anytime.)

I mentioned this last week – the meditation/journey is the real reason to be on the call, it’s powerful to do it together and it does help you with the coming week because of the visualization.

In closing:
Reminder, to take your Four (4) of Hearts with you to remind you of the four quadrants to achieve Balanced Abundance: Family/Friends, Faith, Fitness, Finances.

QUESTION:  Anyone interested in VISION BOARD workshop?

Remember every day is a new beginning, have a Magical Week!

Please Visit:  www.KimmieKay.com for the script, forward it to anyone you think might like to be a part of Magical Mondays. (Or maybe they just need that one script to help them, you decide.)

See you next Monday, ‘same time same rainbow channel’

Comments:
“This is my first time on the call; frankly, I was blown away! Thank you.  Question, I need to clean my kitchen and am completely relaxed—now what?” (laughter)  Lisa, Vancouver, WA
“This too is my first time on the call. I am in awe at how it confirmed everything I’ve been putting together for my goals for 2018.  I will definitely be back next week.  I’d like to schedule a time to talk with you in person.  Thanks again.”  Jeff, Vancouver, WA

No comments:

Post a Comment